Head out on the Zillertal bike path and enjoy a leisurely ride to Mayrhofen. Or you can discover exceptional nature experiences on hikes or mountain or climbing tours. You can let your car enjoy a vacation because our public transportation is reliable and convenient. The stop for the Zillertalbahn is only a few minutes away and you can ride for free if you have the AktivCard.
We are hiking enthusiasts ourselves and will be happy to share our favorite tours with you. At the reception desk, we have put together a thick folder of maps with hiking routes. From June to September, we offer a free HELL's hike once a week.
With the Zillertal AktivCard, the entire valley lies right at your feet.
- Free Zillertalbahn and bus
- Free summer lifts in the Zillertal
- Free admission & discounts at the outdoor pools in the Zillertal
- Spieljoch in Fügen
- Zillertal Arena in Zell am Ziller
- Isskogelbahn in Gerlos
- Dorfbahn in Königsleiten
- Ahornbahn in Mayrhofen
- Penkenbahn in Mayrhofen
- Almbahnen in Finkenberg
- Eggalmbahnen in Tux-Lanersbach
- Gletscherbahn in Hintertux
Indulge in your passion of golf! The 1st golf course in the Zillertal was built on 65 hectares in Uderns only 5 kilometers from Natürlich HELL.
Golf Club Zillertal-Uderns
- 18-hole golf course in a natural park and lake landscape
- Large driving range with covered tees; it is also possible to play without a license (a small fee for guests, range fee)
- Short course with putting and chipping green including sand bunker
- PGA golf school at the driving range
- 3 fairways to take the course qualification exam
Natürlich HELL is located only a few minutes away from the Zillertal bike path, which leads along 25 kilometers to Mayrhofen and crosses many wonderful bike trails. The offer of tours for mountain bikers in the Zillertal is also seemingly endless. The full-day marathon tour with unforgettable single trail leads on the Geiseljoch with 3,321 vertical meters and almost 100 kilometers. On the Zillertaler Höhenstraße, you can bike up to an elevation of 2,015 meters in the gorgeous mountain scenery, and the routes on the Gerlos Pass and to the upper side valleys with their reservoirs and rustic huts require stamina. In addition, Tyrol offers the best conditions for racing cyclists. Whether side roads with little traffic in the Zillertal and Inntal or steep climbs and serpentines - you can look forward to well-developed routes in the heart of the Alps!
- Lockable bike storage room
- Small workshop
- Washing area for bikes
- Washing machines and dryers
- Drying room for clothing
- 2 bike shops nearby
- Brochures for tour planning
- Tips for tour planning from your host
- Rental of bikes and bike trailers (for a fee)
The mountains in the Zillertal and on the Achensee offer everything a climber could possibly desire: family-friendly via ferrata routes and high ropes courses, opportunities for sports climbing, alpine multi-pitch tours, as well as many other well secured routes.
Via ferrata routes in the Zillertal
- Spieljoch Fügen, easy for children, ca. 30 min
- Talbach in Zell, difficult, ca. 1 hr.
- Gerlossteinwand, intermediate to difficult, ca. 2 hrs.
- Huterlanersteig in Mayrhofen, easy, ca. 1 hr.
- Zimmereben in Mayrhofen, difficult, ca. 1.5 hrs.
- Pfeilspitzwand in Mayrhofen, difficult, ca. 2 hrs.
- Riederklamm gorge in Gerlos, easy to intermediate, ca. 1.5 hrs.
Follow the wild and rugged trail of water through the gorge and experience an exceptional adventure in pristine nature - from family canyoning tours and extreme tours for the brave to the canyoning academy, fun and thrills are guaranteed in the Zillertal.
Have you ever wanted to feel as free as a bird? Then you should definitely take the opportunity to experience the Zillertal from a bird's-eye perspective. Simply inquire at the reception desk and we will be happy to organize a launch time for you.