Bull's eye – Natürlich HELL in the Zillertal. We are right in the middle of the excellent infrastructure of Tyrol. Whether seeking action or relaxation or a culture or music enthusiast, you are guaranteed to find something perfect for you here. Take advantage of our central location and enjoy excursions to the nearby cities of Innsbruck, Hall, Kufstein, or Salzburg.
Keep cool on the Hintertux Glacier even in summer. The surrounding mountains also invite you to go on beautiful hikes or excursions to picturesque mountain villages. The crystal-clear Achensee, the reservoirs in the upper Zillertal, as well as the outdoor pools provide refreshing fun in the cool water.
The Zillertal offers numerous adventures for the whole family. Awaiting you and your children at the summit stations of the summer lifts are exciting fairytale worlds, action, and playgrounds. Here is a list of the most popular recreational activities in the region:
- FeuerWerk Fügen - interactive world of wood
- Arena Coaster, Zillertal
- Erlebnis Sennerei Mayrhofen - cheese dairy
- Glass town of Rattenberg
- Steamboat ride on the Achensee
- Eagle's Stage
- WhiteLounge on the Ahorn
- Spannagelhöhle cave and ice cave
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- Museum of Tyrolean Farms in Kramsach
- Zillertaler Höhenstraße (alpine road)
- Schlegeis Alpenstraße (alpine road)
- Schwaz silver mine
- Museum der Völker in Schwaz
- Tratzberg Castle
- Planetarium in Schwaz
- Historic town center of Hall
- Kufstein Fortress
- Großglockner High Alpine Road
- Krimml waterfalls
The many cultural highlights, festivals, and customs in the region tell of life in the Alps and will make you a part of the traditions here.
Here you will find current event tips.