The mountains in the Zillertal and on the Achensee offer everything a climber could possibly want. Family-friendly via ferrata climbs and high ropes courses, sports climbing, alpine multi-pitch tours, and well-secured routes. With the right equipment and training, the approach to via ferrata climbs is quite simple, and you can easily venture into the world of vertical rock surfaces. Without complicated knots or rope work, you just have to be surefooted and not afraid of heights.
VIA FERRATA CLIMBS IN THE ZILLERTAL
- Spieljoch Fügen, easy for children, app. 30 min
- Talbach in Zell, difficult app. 1 h
- Gerlossteinwand, intermediate to difficult, app. 2 h
- Huterlanersteig in Mayrhofen, easy app. 1 h
- Zimmereben in Mayrhofen, difficult app. 1.5 h
- Pfeilspitzwand in Mayrhofen, difficult app. 2 h
- Riederklamm in Gerlos, easy to intermediate, app. 1.5 h
VIA FERRATA CLIMBS ACHENSEE
- Buchau, difficult, app. 30 min
- Haidachstellwand, intermediate, app. 1 h
- Rosskopf, mintermediate to difficult, app. 1.5 h
- Seekarlspitz, intermediate to difficult, app. 1.5 h
- Spieljoch, intermediate, app. 1.5 h
- Hochiss, intermediate to difficult, app. 1.5 h
During the evenings or bad weather, there are indoor climbing centers in Aschau and Wörgl!
HIGH ROPES GARDEN IN THE ZILLERTAL
Courage and dexterity are also needed in the high ropes garden. With a variety of elements at different heights, the rope course resembles an obstacles course, and there are varying difficulty levels for all ages!
- Kaltenbach high ropes garden (ca. 8 km away)
- Kramsach high ropes garden (ca. 13 km away)
- Mayrhofen high ropes garden (ca. 25 km away)
- Achensee high ropes garden (ca. 25 km away)