Our parents laid the foundation for our campgrounds in 1959. We took over the family business in 1996 and have since pursued the goal of creating a place where our guests and staff simply "feel great".
"With a focus on preserving our unique environment for future generations, we strive to achieve sustainable development. Environmental and nature protection as well as safety and quality are the priorities with all of our investments and improvements. Compliance with legal regulations is a matter of course for us. In order to better achieve our goal, we actively participate in ECOCAMPING."
- to inform guests, employees, renters, and the public about our environmental activities and encourage them to participate
- to avoid waste and if not avoidable, to ensure the environmentally-safe disposal of it
- to use energy efficiently and water sparingly
- to avoid pollution of soil and water
- to shape and maintain our land in a way that is compatible with nature
- to reduce traffic flow
- to use environmentally-friendly cleaning agents and avoid the use of harmful materials that cause pollution
- to take nature and the environment into consideration with our recreational offers
- to use products and service providers from our region
- ... and of course to enhance the satisfaction of our guests with our high-quality service